Certifire gains us a place on the list of 2019 Fire Protection Awards finalists
The Innovative Product & Technology Award, sponsored by CSIRO, recognises new or emerging products and technologies that provide innovative solutions for new and existing fire safety and fire protection industry risks and/or activities.
We're excited to announce that Certifire, our innovative new web-based app has earned us a place in the finalist list.
Catch up on the latest news
Visit our blog section for the latest news on Swart & Sons and the industry in general.
We regularly add articles that will keep you up to date with the latest products and techniques... it will quickly become your go-to reference for fire-proofing, waterproofing, concrete repairs and general building maintenance.
Swart & Sons is an Adelaide-based company that began as a family-owned plastering business back in 1954.
We specialise in fireproofing, painting and blasting, waterproofing, concrete repairs, construction services and general maintenance.
Our vision is to be the best in the construction industry Australia-wide... a leader in customer satisfaction, safety, superior performance and have the highest quality workmanship.
With dedicated employees, our own machinery and already making a name for ourselves in South Australia and Victoria, we know this is achievable.
Passive Fire Protection Adelaide
- Vermiculite application for New or existing builds
- Service Penetration fire proofing through fire and smoke walls.
- Fire Protective Coating System (ideal for outdoor applications)
- Promat and Trafalgar fire boards and sealants for seamless finishes.
- Application of intumescent coatings for fire protection of structural Metal
- Fire resistant wrap for commercial protection of ducts and fire wall penetrations.
- Certifire database for Penetration records.
Specialty protective Coatings
- Approve applicator of Polibrid 705-E
- Epoxy floor coatings
- Slip-resistant coatings
- Polished concrete floors
- Latest range from Parchem
- Floor repairs and restoration
- Specialty concrete protective coatings for the waste water market
- Specialty protective coatings for steel
- Building facades
- Infrastructure assets, dams, bridges and water towers
- Floors and loading docks
- Waste water treatment plants
- Approved Sarnafil applicator
- Retaining walls
- Commercial building roofs, garden areas
- Water tanks and concrete structures
- Render repairs
- Masonry washes and coatings
- Re-pointing of stone work
PPCP Accredited Lead-based Paint removal
- Red lead paint removal
- Heavy coating removal
Specialty protective coatings to the oil and gas industry
- Protal 7200 high build world-class epoxy coating
- 3M range of coatings for the oil and gas industry
- International paint coatings for the oil and gas industry
Painting and Blasting
- Speciality protective coatings
- Paint restoration
- High volume Scotch air sampler
- Lead paint removal
- Level 2 certified NACE Coating Inspector
- Painting Contractor Certification Levels 3, 4, 5A, 5B and 6
Swart & Sons offer a wide range of services across the construction industry from the smallest to the largest projects. As they say, no job is too big... or too small!
Swart & Sons work in a wide range of industries for local, national and multinational clients. Click below to see how we can help you, whatever industry you are in.
They say you're only as good as your last job. Thankfully every job we do for every one of our clients is the best job we've ever done. See some of our past work here.
At Swart & Sons we only use premium products from world-renowned manufacturers. We also make them available on a supply-only basis.
Let Certifire put you in charge of your fireproof penetration data
At Swart & Sons we live and breathe fire safety. We specialise in not just the installation of fireproof penetrations but the inspection and certification of them... so you know your penetrations are 100% compliant.
We’ve even developed our own proprietary certification system - Certifire - that allows us to record the results of our inspection onsite using mobile devices.
Those results are immediately uploaded to our central database where they can be accessed by anybody with the appropriate authorisation on their own mobile device or desktop computer - immediately or twelve months down the track - with just a few mouse clicks.