The passive fire protection experts
Swart & Sons is an Adelaide-based company that began as a family-owned plastering business back in 1954.
Since then we have expanded our range of services to offer expert advice in passive fireproofing - including the specification and application of intumescent paints - as well as general painting and blasting, waterproofing, concrete repairs, construction services and general maintenance.
Our vision is to be the best in the construction industry Australia-wide... a leader in customer satisfaction, safety, superior performance and have the highest quality workmanship.
With dedicated employees, our own machinery and already having made a name for ourselves in South Australia and Victoria, we are rapidly becoming nationally renowned as the experts in passive fire protection, along with many other contruction-related services.
Passive Fire Protection
- Application of intumescent paint coatings for passive fire protection of structural metal
- Vermiculite application for new or existing builds
- Service penetration fire proofing through fire and smoke walls.
- Fire protective coating systems (ideal for outdoor applications)
- Promat and Trafalgar fire boards and sealants for seamless finishes.
- Fire resistant wrap for commercial protection of ducts and fire wall penetrations.
- Certifire database for penetration records.
Specialty protective Coatings
- Approve applicator of Polibrid 705-E
- Epoxy floor coatings
- Slip-resistant coatings
- Polished concrete floors
- Latest range from Parchem
- Floor repairs and restoration
- Specialty concrete protective coatings for the waste water market
- Specialty protective coatings for steel
- Building facades
- Infrastructure assets, dams, bridges and water towers
- Floors and loading docks
- Waste water treatment plants
- Approved Sarnafil applicator
- Retaining walls
- Commercial building roofs, garden areas
- Water tanks and concrete structures
- Render repairs
- Masonry washes and coatings
- Re-pointing of stone work
PPCP Accredited Lead-based Paint removal
- Red lead paint removal
- Heavy coating removal
Specialty protective coatings to the oil and gas industry
- Protal 7200 high build world-class epoxy coating
- 3M range of coatings for the oil and gas industry
- International paint coatings for the oil and gas industry
Painting and Blasting
- Speciality protective coatings
- Paint restoration
- High volume Scotch air sampler
- Lead paint removal
- Level 2 certified NACE Coating Inspector
- Painting Contractor Certification Levels 3, 4, 5A, 5B and 6
Swart & Sons offer a wide range of services across the construction industry from the smallest to the largest projects. As they say, no job is too big... or too small!
Swart & Sons work in a wide range of industries for local, national and multinational clients. Click below to see how we can help you, whatever industry you are in.
They say you're only as good as your last job. Thankfully every job we do for every one of our clients is the best job we've ever done. See some of our past work here.
At Swart & Sons we only use premium products from world-renowned manufacturers. We also make them available on a supply-only basis.