International Interchar 1120
A single component, borate and chlorine free, water-borne intumescent coating designed for on-site application to interior exposed structural steel requiring protection from cellulosic fire. Interchar 1120 is a low VOC acrylic intumescent material independently fire tested for up to 3 hour fire ratings in accordance with ASTM E119/UL263, BS 476 20-22, AS1530.4/AS 4100, EN 13381-8 and GB 14907.
Interchar 1120 will maintain architectural aesthetics for fire resistance periods up to 120 minutes and it is independently tested for up to three hour fire resistance. Interchar 1120 is a single component, low VOC waterborne intumescent coating designed for onsite application to interior exposed structural steel.
Interchar 1120 characteristics
- Product chemistry - Water-borne Intumescent Coating
- Volume solids - 68%
- VOC content (EPA method) - 20 g/lt
- Colour options - White
- Maximum dry film thickness - 700 μm
- Minimum dry film thickness - 300 μm
- Number of components - Single pack
- Attributes - Solvent free
- Dry time (at 15°C) - 5 hours