Isolatek Type 300
Isolatek Type 300 (also known as Cafco 300) is the most innovative, widely-specified and used commercial density, Wet Mix Spray-Applied Fire Resistive Material (SFRM) in the world.
Isolatek Type 300 is a gypsum-based formulation that offers the most cost effective fire resistance performance per unit thickness of any commercial SFRM in the world.
The thermal performance advantages of Isolatek Type 300 results in reduced installed costs over any commercial density wet spray fire protection material in the industry. It also provides industry leading physical performance and application efficiencies that are unsurpassed.
- Meets or exceeds all major fire protection specifications for commercial structures including BS476: Parts 20 & 21, EN1338-1: Parts 3 & 4, ANSI/ UL 263, ASTM E119, CAN/ULC-S101.
- Provides up to 4 hour fire resistance ratings.
- Its additional family of products (Isolatek Type 300 ES and Isolatek Type 300 SB) provides specific benefits such as eliminating the need for daily priming and flushing out of lines, and easily identified tint for retrofit applications.
- Offers the most cost-effective fire resistance performance per unit thickness of any commercial density SFRM in the world.
- Exceeds industry in-place physical performance standards.
- Worldwide manufacturing facilities ensure timely availability.
- Offers LEED building credits for recycled content.
Designed to provide fire protection for up to 4 hour ratings for various floor and roof deck assemblies, steel beams, columns, and joists in commercial construction projects