Isolatek Type 300 AC
Isolatek Type 300 AC (also known as Cafco 300 AC) is part of the most innovative and widely specified and used commercial density family of wet mix Spray-Applied Fire Resistive Materials (SFRMs) in the world.
Isolatek Type 300 AC is specifically formulated to achieve maximum productivity, creating on-site efficiencies unmatched by any other commercial density wet mix SFRM.
Its thermal performance advantages, enhanced physical performance characteristics, and increased productivity, enables Isolatek Type 300 AC to emerge as the most advanced wet mix SFRM in the commercial construction industry.
- Up to a 25% increase in productivity compared to Isolatek Type 300 results in greater efficiencies during application on-site.
- Offers the most cost-effective fire resistance performance per unit thickness of any commercial SFRM in the world.
- Exceeds industry in-place physical performance standards.
- Isolatek Type 300 AC provides industry-leading thermal performance advantages equal to Isolatek Type 300.
- Meets or exceeds all major fire protection specifications for commercial structures including ANSI/ UL 263, ASTM E119, CAN/ULC-S101.
- Offers LEED building credits for recycled content.
Designed to provide fire protection for up to four hour ratings to various floor and roof deck assemblies, steel beams, columns, and joists in commercial construction projects.