Isolatek Type 300 HS
Isolatek Type 300 HS (also known as Cafco 300 HS) offers architects the option of specifying a commercial density product to meet the current IBC SFRM minimum bond strength requirement of 430psf for building heights ranging from 75′ to 420′.
Isolatek Type 300 HS is a gypsum-based, wet mix Spray-Applied Fire Resistive Material specifically designed to provide high bond strength along with exceptional cost-effective thermal performance.
In addition to providing industry leading thermal and physical performance advantages, Isolatek Type 300 HS also acts as a thermal insulator and is particularly effective reducing heat loss when applied to the underside of a roof deck. The added R-value can contribute to a reduction in roof insulation.
- Meets or exceeds all major fire protection specifications for commercial structures including ANSI/ UL 263, ASTM E119, CAN/ULC-S101.
- Provides up to four hour fire resistance ratings.
- Meets Section 403.2.4 of the IBC High Rise Building requirement for minimum bond strength.
- Offers the highest bond strength in the commercial density category.
- Offers cost-effective fire resistance performance.
- Exceeds industry in-place physical performance standards.
- Offers LEED building credits for recycled content.
- Its additional family of products (Isolatek Type 300 ES and Isolatek Type 300 SB) provides specific benefits such as eliminating the need for daily priming and flushing out of lines, increased physical properties, and easily identified tint for retrofit applications.
Designed to provide fire protection for up to four hour ratings for various floor and roof deck assemblies, steel beams, columns and joists in commercial construction projects.