Trafalgar FyreFLEX Sealant
Trafalgar’s FyreFLEX Sealant is a water-based, low VOC, environmentally-friendly fire-resistant acrylic sealant which is perfect for fire stopping cable and metal pipe penetrations through fire-rated barriers.
FyreFLEX is the one of the most fire-tested sealants in the market, with more than 30 fire tests.
FyreFLEX Sealant features
- Non-toxic, low VOC sealant
- Simple installation details
- Fire tested to AS1530.4:2014
- Fully encapsulated 25mm TWRAP material
- Tested in Hebel, Speedpanel, plasterboard and more
- Top side only install for floors
FyreFLEX Sealant applications
- Cable penetrations - data/comms, power, fire cables, singles, bundles and trays
- Metal pipes - steel and copper
- Control joints - head of wall, wall and floor Joints