Trafalgar FyreWrap Access Panels
FyreWrap Access Panels are a patented system designed for use on ducts protected by Trafalgar's innovative FyreWrap system.
These access panels form part of a fully certified system to AS1530.4 to provide fire-ratings on ducts and allow access easily and quickly. The patented design allows for easy installation and uses and with various stock and custom sizes available the product can be widely used.
FyreWrap Access Panel features
- Designed for easy install
- Sized to fit over existing duct access panels
- Screw fixing with machine screws for robust access
- Painted grade white hardboard incorporating FyreBOARD Maxilite high-performance fire-rated board
- Provides fast clean and easy access to fire protected ducts
- FRL up to 180/180/180
- Welded galvanised steel featuring patented and bendable fastening tabs
- Available in custom sizes
- Australia made
FyreWrap Access Panel applications
Provides access to ductwork for:
- Replacement of internal equipment like filters, volume control devices, dampers and fans
Custom sizes are available up to 708mm x 558mm.